Sales & Engagement process for VAR partners
Created by Damien Zwillinger, Modified on Mon, 16 Oct 2023 at 12:30 AM by Damien Zwillinger
This article describes our Vendor (Velixo) and VAR Partner (You) relationship, governed by the Velixo Partner agreement that you signed, as well as the process for Sales and prospect engagements.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Our partnership
- Sales and Engagement process
- What's Next?
- Engagement process FAQs
Velixo is 100% driven by VAR partners. Our focus is to empower partners to be as self-sufficient as possible, every step of the way.
To that end, we will commit to supporting our partners the best we can to ensure our common success, and all our commitments to customers are fulfilled.
Our customers are the backbone of our success, and our mutual commitments ensure they feel engaged and supported.
Our community is important to us, a happy customer has a ripple effect on our respective brands and future sales performance; so, we want to be fully synchronized with you to guarantee they’re 100% satisfied.
- We will invest our time & efforts into our partnerships, in the form of various assets and deliveries, such as: webinars, documentation, onboarding, videos and training
- We will offer you PR and co-marketing opportunities
- Level 2 Support
- Professional services, should you be stretched
- Development services, should a prospect need extra functionality (at our discretion)
- Presales/Sales assistance (references, pricing,..)
- Executive engagement to track status and ensure success
- Revenue sharing.
- Sign our partnership agreement - commit to Velixo as your strategic reporting & planning partner and help elevate our brand!
- Commit to an annual success plan with your Channel Sales manager
- You oversee Presales, Sales, Professional services, customer success and Level 1 support
- Certify your consultants to improve their knowledge, increase customer satisfaction and achieve higher margins
- Commit to co-marketing with us and promote us on your website (e.g.: https://www.strategiesgroup.com/velixo/)
Sales and Engagement process
Engagement process FAQs
- How do I register a new lead?
Notify us at [email protected]
- Should Velixo be included in the discovery process?
No, it is not required, but we would be happy to assist you. If we are not involved, we would still like to hear from you and the prospect.
- Should I demo Velixo?
It is up to you. If part of an ERP deployment, it may not be necessary or may come later. There are many available assets such as knowledge base articles on our Help portal or videos in our public YouTube channel that can be used. However, you might be more successful, and prospects would feel more engaged if they can see the software in action.
- Should Velixo be involved in the Pricing & quoting phase?
Optionally but preferred. Our pricing is simple and generic, and we want you to be as self-sufficient as possible. We will however help you in the quoting phase if needed. This may include assistance with SOW, demos, sharing references, helping close your first deal or quoting for a strategic account.
- Are there any additional fees outside of the pricelist?
Other than training, professional services we may offer to support you if your capacity is stretched or if you are stuck, there are no extra fees outside of the pricelist.
- How do I contact you regarding this engagement process?
Please contact us at [email protected].
- Should I purchase Velixo Professional Services through Velixo?
Yes, if you require our assistance, any consulting services should be purchased directly through Velixo. Also let us know if you would like us to bill the customer directly or indirectly through you.
- Do you offer Free Trials or NFR (Not For Resale) licenses?
We do. Please contact us at [email protected].
- How long does it take to receive the customer’s activation license?
We first require knowing the Company ID of the customer’s instance of Sage Intacct, then we will send you (VAR) an email confirming the activation of the license.
- Can sandbox or testing environments also be licensed?
Yes, this is included in your subscription plan. Please provide us with the additional Company IDs to whitelist, in an email to [email protected]
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article